Fashion PR Resume Sample
version: Fashion PR Resume Sample
124 255 000
Beach, FL 33483
Assistant with over 1 year experience in PR & writing. Well versed in
social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn. Extensive list of media contacts within
Fashion & Beauty including Pat Magrath, Victoria Beckham & Rihanna.
- Microsoft office
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- Public relations
- Media relations
- French & Spanish
Public Relations Experience
INNAS DESIGNS - JULY 2020 – PRESENT
- Researched & initiated 40+ opportunities for brand
- Created & presented 100+ press releases and pitches
- Created & curated engaging social media content on
Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Scheduled & coordinated events such as New York Fashion
SEPTEMBER 2017 – NOVEMBER 2020
I’ll go over your resume and create a personalized 10 - 15 minute video review that you can watch as many times as you need to.
Ask a working
I though it’d
be helpful to gather the experiences of real people who’ve actually held this job
in fashion. This will help you know what to expect for when you land this role.
Here’s is some of what they had to say.
Responses by: Júlia P.
did you land your role as PR intern @Georgio Armani?
through Business of Fashion online
Q: What was the application process like?
Q: Expectation vs reality: how do you find the
it was deadly, discriminatory and constantly abusive.
Q: What did the role teach you about the
me self-respect and understanding my worth, including when it was time to
leave. I really do not have anything positive to say about that
experience. I still have anxiety when I think about that experience.
Q: You most
recently hold a role with a non-fashion company. What inspired that switch?
awful experience I faced in fashion environment.
Have Your Say...
What’s it been like for you working in fashion? Tell your story.
If just can’t get the words out, answer these questions. You can use as much – or as little- detail as you see fit.
• What have you studied?
• How did you land your job/internship?
• What position did you hold?
• What was the application process like?
• Expectation vs reality: how do you find the work?
• What did the job/internship teach you about the fashion industry?
• Where do you see your career in next 3 to 5 years?