Announcement: Our store will be temporalirly offine as we migrate to Paypal as our new payment portal. We appologize for the inconveniece. Thank you
Fashion Stylist Resume: No Experience Sample
Create a Fashion Stylist Resume even when you have No Experience.
two reasons a person can have no experience in the tole they are interested in.
- Changing careers or
- Being a student or recent graduate
are perfectly normal and extremely common.
following sample was created for a career changer.
version: Fashion Stylist Resume (No Experience Sample For A Career Changer
124 255 000
Beach, FL 33483
trained image consultant ready act as luxury personal shopper & stylist.
Comfortable in a high-end retail environment. Successfully persuaded upsell of
$1000+ products. Excellent customer retention & sign-up rates.
- Conflict management
- Relationship building
- Positive & cheerful
- Customer Service
- Time management
- Social media: Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok
- Languages: English, Spanish, French (spoken & written)
- Upsold 500+ clients on luxury products worth $1000+
- Deescalated 10+ tense situations of customer
complaints resulting in successful conflict resolution Ona daily basis
- Built & maintained relationships resulting in 70%
customer retention in a 3000+ customer base
- 4.9 stars rated customer service from over 2000 customer reviews
- Used active social media engagement to answer customer
Academy / 2020
SOCIOLOGY BA HONS
University Of Florida /2016 – 2019
Services | Swiss Airways | Dec 2018 - July 2020
Instructor | Channel| January
2019 – March 2020
Event Assistant | Fashion Design Council| JULY 2018 – DECEMBER 2018
Even after following professional advice, you
may wonder if you’ve applied it all correctly. I’ll go over your resume changes
a 2nd time, to ensure you’ve implemented those changes like a pro!
Have your resume professionally worded by a
certified resume writer. Take the hassle out of doing it yourself. Includes editing,
proofreading, English spelling & grammar check.
Have Your Say...
What’s it been like for you working in fashion? Tell your story.
If just can’t get the words out, answer these questions. You can use as much – or as little- detail as you see fit.
• What have you studied?
• How did you land your job/internship?
• What position did you hold?
• What was the application process like?
• Expectation vs reality: how do you find the work?
• What did the job/internship teach you about the fashion industry?
• Where do you see your career in next 3 to 5 years?